February 2023 saw some advancement on the custom indexing features in Twisp, with the highlight being a new historical index type for querying all versions of records.
- Historical indexes can be created to query all versions of records' histories. While regular indexes (such as those created by the
schema.createIndexmutation) will index the most recent version of records, a historical index will index every version.
- Indexing & filtering by multiple sort/partition keys in custom indexes. Querying custom indexes accepts a list of
CustomIndexFilterto enable filtering by on indexes with multiple index keys.
- Decimal type IndexKeys allow creating more flexible custom indexes.
- Money type arithmetic & logical operations in CEL. CEL expressions can now perform basic infix operations on money types, e.g.:
money("1.15","EUR") > money("1.14","EUR").
- Enable AWS Backups for business continuity plans (BCPs).
View the full changelog at twisp.com/changelog.