In May 2023, we launched a new version of the Twisp Console, featuring an improved GraphQL environment, streamlined UI/UX, and new views for account and tran code navigation. Additionally, we introduced custom index creation for ledger entries, a new Between operator for query/index ranges, an ACH workflow for operations, as well as extending our documentation with reference material and our first two guides.
- Run a local instance of Twisp through Docker.
- Create custom indexes for and add
metadatato ledger entries.
- Launched a new version of the Twisp Console. Improved GraphQL environment, new views for navigating accounts and tran codes, and streamlined UI/UX.
- Introduced the Between operator for querying and defining indexes. Use to select ranges of sorted values.
- New ACH workflow for push/pull/cancel operations.
- More reference documentation added, as well as our first two guides.
- Optimizations for account set queries and mutations.
View the full changelog at twisp.com/changelog.