Ledger resources in the Twisp accounting core.
Type definitions for the full GraphQL schema.
Key components and concepts for interacting with the API.
Packages and functions available in the common expression language runtime.
Use these diagrams for a high-level overview of the type system within the Twisp ledger.
Simplified type relationship diagram showing basic connections between types.
- Journals have many Transactions and Entries
- Transactions are defined by their TranCode and write multiple Entries to the ledger.
- Transactions can be linked to other correlated Transactions
- Entries are written to a specific Account and Journal
- Accounts roll up a Balance of all Entries for each Journal
- Account Sets are groupings of Accounts and/or other Account Sets which also roll up Balances
Entity Relationship Diagram
Although the Twisp core is not a relational database, it does enforce referential integrity between related records and thus we can model it with an RDB-style ERD.
Only select fields for each type have been shown in this diagram to aid readability. For the full reference of each type, see the GraphQL reference.